Re: Found a quick laught on slashdot

Or, alternatively, propretary monolopistic systems.

Microsoft could use this example as a prime reason why everyone should use
word and windows.  there wouldn;t be problems then. <hrmmmmph>

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,