Old crap that I don't want

     Awhile back I acquired a bunch of what the masses term
'obsolete hardware'.  This junk is taking up too much space
and I don't have a use for it, so now it's just gotta go.
If someone on this list can put it to use, toss me a mail
with what you want and I'll bring it to a tclug meeting.

Northgate full tower w/AT keyboard, AT mboard, 486, 8mb mem.
 (might have a small hdd, don't remember)
IBM PS/1 - complete w/3.5" and 5.25"
IBM PS/1 - complete w/3.5" only
Packard Bell 386 - maybe 80mb hdd, has 14" monitor
HP Deskjet Plus printer

     All this stuff works, as I tested them out a few months
back, it's just been too long to remember the specifics on
each machine.  Of course taking into account what they are
probably gives you a rough estimate.  I also have two boxes
full of various cards from the same vintage.  One is a vesa
video card, but the rest.. who knows, haven't bothered to
look in awhile.  It's all free though, so lemme know if you
want something.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman