Re: [TCLUG:11892] Old crap that I don't want

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Jonathan Kline wrote:

> Is it a VGA moniter?  I also want the Tower Case!

     I'm really not up on my dates as far as when vga became
predominant, and it doesn't say on the monitor itself.  It
does list the manufacturing date as june 1990, so maybe it's
cga.  If all you want is the tower you can have it, looks
like yaron wants the keyboard.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman