Re: [TCLUG:11933] DSL and NAT

Clay:

1) There should be a way to turn off NAT - it would be a no <something>
command, but I don't remember
2) The IP assignment is based on the ISP's setup.  The 675 should still
be able to DHCP an IP address, even in ppp mode - or you can statically
assign it.
3) In PPP mode the 675 has a built-in DHCP server, so you can assign
IP's to internal machines.