Corel LINUX OS Desktop to Access and RunWindows Applications!

From experence, anyone used to the limitations/advantages of a windows
enviorment will be the ones who go..."Ohh, neat."

Those of us used to the limitations/advantages of a *NIX system will
probally say it's about damn time.

That will take an extremely beefy NT server though. Imagine having a
cluster of 20 Linux boxen connected to the NT server all running Word on
the NT server with the display redirected across the network to the
Linux machine. Sooner or later the linux users will fell sorry for the
server, and want to put a *NIX OS on it, but they can't if they still
want to run their MS stuff. =)

Seriously though, NT server would be required to work, hard. Anytime I
make windows work hard something bad always happens. [Any time I let
windows run something bad hapens...] Hopefully the NT server won't crash
too often or the users might start blaming the poor helpless Linux [or
the system admin...] and not NT, which any user will tell you is more
stable.

Personally, I would have liked to have been able to look at the
feachers/specs of the Bridges software withougt having to fill out a
form. Maybe my answer in the
 How are you interested in using Bridges? field will clue them in.

How are you interested in using Bridges?
I'm not, I just want to see the damn features list. Is that too much to
ask?

Anyway, for those of you who don't fell like filling out the form...
http://www.ringworld.org/~zibby/Bridges_spec.pdf
http://www.ringworld.org/~zibby/wp-bridges-v2sd.pdf

Back to job hunting...