Re: [TCLUG:11954] Corel LINUX OS Desktop to Access and RunWindows Applications!

>http://www.ringworld.org/~zibby/Bridges_spec.pdf
        what a bunch of marketing shite... still doesn't answer my first
question, which is "what is it and how does it work?"
        all this tells me is that it's some sort of thin-client system.

>http://www.ringworld.org/~zibby/wp-bridges-v2sd.pdf
        this doc took 13 pages to begin to describe how this thing actually
works and what it does (rather than just marketing weaselspeak about how
wonderful it is and how useful it is to you); and then failed utterly. I
still have no definite idea about what it does, and how different it is from
other thin-client solutions.
        near as I can guess, it makes your NT server multi-user somehow; by
installing their server software. I don't know whether it uses virtual
machines or what.

I think you'd have to talk to a real engineer/geek over there to get a clue
what's going on. (as usual)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN