Re: [TCLUG:12015] Quake 3 Arena

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 11:20:10PM -0600, Troy Johnson wrote:
> Has anyone seen the Linux version of this game on local store
> shelves?  If so, where?  Thanks,

	I got my copy from EB in the mega mall last weekend.  It was
the last copy they had.  They may have more by now.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature