Re: [TCLUG:12046] QuakeIII

Clay Fandre wrote:
>Also, is it possible to run the Winblows version on Linux?

I haven't checked lately, but check Carmacks .plan to know when it's
coming if it's not there allready.
[ finger johnc@idsoftware.com ]

From memory: "To help show the gaming industry that there is a demand
for linux games, we will release a sepeate linux and windows versions.
[Sometime in the near future] we will release linux biniaries for owners
of the windows version.