Re: [TCLUG:12101] A more complete list of the machines

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Nate Carlson wrote:

> Why sound cards in the servers? And also, are SB PCI128's supported now? I
> know they didn't use to be.. just my opinions.. hehe

     They're listed out of habit, and for the fact they're
fairly cheap.  It's all customizable (even though it doesn't
look like it yet), so if someone really felt the need to
save $40 or whatever and a pci slot, then it could come out.
And yes, they're supported.  I have one in my K6 350 and
it's an amazing card for the cost.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.