Re: [TCLUG:12101] A more complete list of the machines

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 03:09:52AM -0600, Nate Carlson wrote:

> Why sound cards in the servers?  And also, are SB PCI128's supported
> now?  I know they didn't use to be..  just my opinions..  hehe

	Actually, you could have the servers all humm in a way that
inidicated how they were operating.  You could set it up so they would
all make a harmony when they were all within normal parameters.

	That way you'd know something was wrong when you heard
discordant notes emanating from the server rom.

	Sound makes a great monitoring tool since it fades into the
background nicely, but can still easily alert people.  Much better than
trying to watch a screen for hours at a time.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature