Re: [TCLUG:12134] SCSI vs. IDE

I have seen it mentioned elsewhere - so I am sure of the accuracy of my
statement.  I am not all to familiar with the internal specifications of
SCSI drives, but have done SCSI programming under Windows (ASPI) - so I am
familiar with how these drives (in my case Mo, CD and Tape) are
controlled.  I am by no means fluent however.  I can say that by IDE
emulating both drives can be controlled with the the exact same piece of
software.  It is clear that the interfaces are very similar.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com