RE: [TCLUG:12254] Developmental Linux

Hello, Hello ,Hello
     what do I see here !
  it seems that not just a few people here are willing to start a new
distribution.
  If you decide to start something please let me know.I wouldn't want to
miss it.
 (I speak everything from BASH to ASM)
  It is a very good idea and it would give the TCLUG a new face even accross
the borders of Minnesota.

  But in case it is out of question because this a LUG and not LDG I would
like to welcome anybody who is willing (like the guy bellow) to contact me.
  I am going to try it anyway and my contact email is : agovic@citilink.com

Thank you
  Amer Agovic
try to be an optimist