Re: [TCLUG:12255] X

If you have X at both locations you should be able to use ssh's X
forwarding to make things real simple. SSH automatically forwards your X
display.

Barring that, you should be able to do this by issuing the command

xhost +hostname_or_ip_of_box_B

on box A. This will allow box B to forward it's display to box A. This
method may not work through your firewall (I've never tried it) but SSH
definitly should.

Hope this helps to narrow down the problem.

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)