Re: [TCLUG:12143] hello

It wasn't me, when I was there last week SuSE was on the bottom shelf.

Justin Coyne <jcoyne@software.umn.edu>

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of
the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by
violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison