Old Unix (was: Re: [TCLUG:12209] Sisyphus)

        if anyone wants to play with it, I have a set of "AIX for the PS/2"
disks and documentation. :) near as I know (which isn't much), everything is
there.
        it looked too good to throw out at work...

        I also have a set of SCO Xenix manuals; circa 1987. another one of
those bits of computing history found on company shelves and in storerooms. :)
        along with the circa 1982 IBM Imagewriter manuals. :)

if anyone is interested in this historical junk (it's amusing to look
through, if one has the spare time), gimme a holler.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091