Re: [TCLUG:12306] Slack 96

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Philip C Mendelsohn wrote:

> Hey, Chris Palmer:

See! I *told* you they were after me!

> You said Slack '96 on that laptop deal, eh?  I looked at Slack's change
> log, and it announced that Slack '96 was the 3.1.0 release, and
> incorporated the 2.0.0 kernel.  Are you sure that's what you had, or did
> you monkey with builds?

No, more like it was some other Slack instead. :) The last time I bewted
that computer was at least a year and a half ago, and I'm the kind of
person who doesn't know what month it is. Is there a 1.3.9 Slack? That
might have been it. *shrug*

--
Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com

Let go of the hangers-on.