Re: [TCLUG:12329] Bill Gates

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com wrote:

> My bet says the Bill Gates retirement will be biggest comment
> draw ever on /.
>
> Anybody want to take me up on that?

     Sure.  I'm willing to bet that the Katz article (which
we all know he *will* write), called something like "The
Pornographic Voice of the Hellmouth" since he can't seem to
write anything not dealing with porn or the word hellmouth,
will have the biggest draw.  I'll also put a side wager on
this and say all 15,000 comments will finally in unison tell
him what a clueless sack of crap he is.

Scott, spreading love and joy around the world
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.