Re: [TCLUG:12313] telnet as root

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Jon Schewe wrote:

> That tends to break some programs that are dumb and check the username
> rather than the uid.  Also logins from the console suck for a headless
> system.

     You could always make any minor modifications to give
those programs only the necessary rwx they need.  Plus I've
yet to see any office or person running a server that
doesn't have an extra monitor.  However if for some reason
anyone might need one I can provide you with such an item,
for a small monetary fee, of course.. :P

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.