Re: [TCLUG:12368] I can see Scott screaming for mercy...

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Christopher Palmer wrote:

> You'll be there for the full frontal nudity 'cameo' shots of Hemos and
> CmdrTaco. Don't try to act like you hate it.

     Well who wouldn't enjoy watching the scene where Katz
goes down on their pudgy, pasty bodies in order to be
allowed to write for slashdot?  That's worth $7 right there.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.