Re: [TCLUG:12409] Soyo motherboards?

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>         what are people's opinions of Soyo motherboards? good, bad,
> indifferent? Tiger Direct seems to push them pretty heavily.

     I've only seen one Soyo board in use, but never had
problems with it.  Most of the machines I've built in the
past have used FIC boards which I like, though Nick has sold
me on the idea of using Asus boards for the stuff I'll be
selling from OpenBoxen.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.