Re: [TCLUG:12412] CD Burning problems

> Also, (this is just a random thought) could the kernel Tagged Command
> Queue option for SCSI systems have anything to do with this problem?

This from the xcdroast-0.96e/README.html

The <b>Adaptec 2940-Series</b> is known to produce a lot of troubles
with CD-Writers under Linux. Do enable Disconnect, reduce the
SCSI-Transfer- Rate to a minimum for the Writer to prevent
troubles. If everything else fails try to write with slower speed to
see if the problem persists.  Using the most recent driver for the
Adaptec solves a lot of problems. Go and install a new kernel! I have
been told that you should let the driver-options at the default
values!  Especially the "tagged command queueing" seems to cause lot
of problems.

Regards

					- Karl