Licq problem...

I'm having a spot o' trouble with Licq all the sudden.  Killed it and
restarted and now I get this error:

"Unable to allocate TCP port for local server (No ports available)!"

I even sacrificed my uptime in an attempt to alleviate the problem.  No
dice.

There are no other instances of Licq running.  I guess I don't know what
else to check.  The odd thing is that nothing has changed!  Same version
of licq.  Haven't changed any network settings.  The rest of my networking
stuff is working just fine.

Very weird and VERY frustarating.

Any suggestions?

Ben