remote FTP question

Hi everyone, I would like to allow a user to log in remotely from a
dial-up without having to allow connections from everywhere.

I have currently:

hosts.deny  -  ALL:ALL

hosts.allow  -  ALL:192.168.0.2  (My single Workstation)

What do I do to allow the dialup without opening up my whole system?

Also and probably related, I have Anonymous FTP setup on my computer and
that is not accessible from the Internet either. Is this the same
problem?

Everything works when I comment out hosts.deny but that defeats the
purpose yes?

Thanks in advance.

--
Dave Erickson
PGP Fingerprint - 42E7 5D02 162B 972F  DD8C C37D 7BBE 15D2