Re: [TCLUG:12545] dd question

I need that particular floppy to be copied.

Its a key disk for an application, and a client of ours seems to have lost their
disk, and we would like to create them another one.  There is nothing physically
wrong with the disk, but dd doesn't seem to like it..

I just want a bitcopy image of the disk.  No interpretation, nothing special,
just an exact copy, including any errors or flaws that may already be there...

Brian
--