Re: [TCLUG:12556] Source for hardware

GNS isn't a bad place to go, they cna have some stuff at good prices,
it'll cost about the same as mail order (with shipping) but sales tax can
be bad.. they also build boxes, so they knw what's good and what's
not.  (I can say I agree with them all the time, but hey.. that's
hardware)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)