For those interested in OpenBoxen stuff..

     I'm going to attempt to debut the base K7 workstation
at the february tclug meeting.  Since that's rather close,
it might not happen until the march meeting, but I'll be
pushing hard to get the demo done by then.  The thing that
will be the biggest roadblock is getting the custom
colored equipment done in time (I assure you, these boxes
will be far from boring in appearance).  In the very least
it'll allow me to show all of you who have made suggestions
and helped with various angles that the effort was worth it.
     I realize these little ramblings about the business are
probably annoying those who don't care, so I'll probably set
up a seperate mailing list for anyone who's interested in
keeping up on the developments.  If you *are* interested,
poke me and I'll add you.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.