Re: [TCLUG:12531] tomcat vs jserv

Quoting Perry Hoekstra (dutchman@uswest.net):
> I have Tomcat up and running but I don't have it integrated with
> Apache.  I am using it to do Servlet/JSP development.
>
> This is the tomcat.conf file if it helps:

Yep, that is almost verbatium to the dist .conf file, the problem is when you
host many web sites, you need to have a context for each web site.

I have figured out how to make new contexts and everything now, so I answered
my own question. :-)

I still like jserv conf better. I like the ability to have

Include <client jserv info> in my httpd.conf, it does not look like
tomcat.conf will process Include statements yet.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700