Re: [TCLUG:12556] Source for hardware

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Christopher Palmer wrote:
> > EWW! Genesis! Heh, sorry, bad experiences with them.  =)
>
> Can we reconfigure Nate to output verbose logging?

(runs a echo 1 > /proc/sys/Nate/verbose)

I used to work with a company who bought their machines from Pony and then
Genesis.. I can't recall a single machine (out of around 10 total) that
didn't have at least one hardware issue at one point or another. Could
just be bad luck, of course.. I talked them into buying Gateways, they
have only had hardware issues once since then. (Don't get me wrong; I'm no
Gateway fan... but at least their boxes don't have random parts dying.)

--
Nate Carlson <carlson@real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700