TIE-Tanic revisited

I am sure you all saw the recent slashdot article on the Star Wars meets
Titanic movies. I just happened to download the 48 Meg version and for
the fun of it, exported it from Quicktime 4 Pro to AVI format.

It didn't play all that great in Windows Media Player for some reason
but I just tried it on my Slackware with xanim and it is flawless! I
dare say even better than the original. It is not 48 MB any more though,
now it's about 60 ;)

I posted this for two reasons: One, if someone wanted to see it but
couldn't because of no quicktime 4 I can provide it. Two, in the future
it might come in handy to know that this can be done. (such as the
Episode II Trailer in Quicktime only etc.)

Peace.

--
Dave Erickson
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find