Re: [TCLUG:12706] VENIX

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Brian Ackermann wrote:

> My company has a project to 'debug' some wacky code(binary) for a Venix
> system...don't ask me why my boss took a job for a system we don't support..
> --

You're debugging a binary? Pray that this VENIX has truss/strace, and
bring source code for a good hex editor while you're at it....these tools
are the binary hacker's swiss army knife.

~Dan D.
--  I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said,
--  but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

++  Dan Debertin
++  Systems Administrator
++  Bitstream Underground, Inc.
++  danield@bitstream.net