Instant Internet

Does anybody happen to have a Bay Networks Instant Internet
Router.  I happened to stumble across one and there were no
manuals or software disks to be found.  If anyone know
anything help me out.  I would like to get it workin
again.  I checked out the Nortel Networks page but the only
have the firmware updates for the newer models.  This one
happens to have been made in 1996 I think.
This email was sent through umailme.com (http://umailme.com)
Use ANY POP email address through your browser!