Quicktime re-revisited

I am sorry for the new post I seem to have lost the old one ;)

Episode I wide screen trailer in AVI format the answer is yes it can.
However there is a severe penalty in file size.

The original trailer is 24 MB, the AVI is 48 MB. It is however very high
quality with 44,100 Stereo sound. (THX Certified? ;)

If you would like to try it out, please let me know how well it works
for you.

http://24.25.107.118/menace_480.avi   (48 MB)

The other one, Tie-Tanic is also available. Go easy though folks it's
only a P133 w/ 16 MB of RAM over my cable modem. Peace.

http://24.25.107.118/Tie-Tanic-big.avi  (60 MB)

--
Dave Erickson
"You can preach a better sermon with