RE: [TCLUG:12807] bad day (more details)

I think you'll probably be okay to have a link from your internal to
external servers - but allowing access to your internal servers from
the internet is bad news.  Make sure you don't have any rshing going
on, or trusted hosts.

Nick Reinking

wilson@visi.com, on 01/24/2000 03:21:22 PM