Re: [TCLUG:12831] Issues raised today

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Erick Stohr wrote:

> > presentation, or coordinate presentations by a few people for the February
> > or (preferably) March meeting.  What does everyone think about that?

I would be willing to help out in any way.  We could also setup a
massively insecure box and

A) show how easy it is to get in
and
B) show things like nessus at work

Hard part is, we need some MASSIVELY old dist cd's :)  Who has like a
redhat 4 install? :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,