Re: [TCLUG:12831] Issues raised today

Hahahahah

That will probally be great to play with! :)

Lets get some planning done, get the cd's, find a system to corrupt (uh.
ive got some parts if we really need to build-a-system) and do this :)

Where are we holding the meetings now? St Paul Sudent Center?  And -- can
we get an LCD projector? :)

I could provide the box of death to reign upon the other machine if
needed.