Re: [TCLUG:12881] [chewie@wookimus.net: Interface Envy]

Whatever application you are using is refrencing the current ip from hosts
or wherever instead of using localhost.  The routing table says that that
ip is on eth0.  Hence it gets routed there, the kernel grabs it before it
goes out and it come back as if it came from the 'net.

Find the app and tell it to use localhost.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,