RE: [TCLUG:13004] AP Comp. Sci.

AP uses a bunch of custom headers that the kids need to know in order to
pass the test. Where do I install these on the system so the kids can
include them in their programs?

Put all them bad boys in /usr/include If in doubt  do a locate for .h files.
I am not sure what the default path is for includes. But I am sure there is
a way to make a custom path. Also when you are copying them to a dir with
other .h files do it with a "cp -I" to ensure that you don't overwrite some
shit you need later on. HTH

Ben

p.s sorry for the formatted text and unruly format of this mail. I am using
my winders machine. Till I can figure out how to linux to work nicly with my
new box. I may post questions about it.