Re: [TCLUG:19294] DSL/Cable service

Remember, whomever you buy service from in this area is utterly
dependent on USWorst to provide them with service so that they
can sell it to you.  USWest obstructing service is about as likely
as the ocean being wet.

Daniel Taylor                Yoda of borg we are, futile resistance is,
dante@plethora.net           assimilated you will be, hmmm!