Re: anyone run Xeena?

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Robert P. Goldman wrote:

> I have never tried to run Xeena, but the above looks like a very
> familiar error in setting the CLASSPATH environment variable.  While
> running Xeena, this should almost certainly be set to point at either
> a distribution directory containing the code or, since this is IBM
> code, more likely should contain an absolute path pointing to a .jar
> file that's in the distribution.
>
> My guess would be that there's a shell script that sets this
> environment variable and invokes java, and that there's a pathname
> error somewhere in that shell script file.

BING, BING, BING... We have a winner! Thanks, that was the problem.

Now that I can run Xeena, however, I've discovered that it's a real dog on
this P150 laptop with 32 MB RAM. :-(

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/