[OT] Amusement.. someone trying to buy my domain.

This is pretty funny, someone is trying to threaten me into giving them my
domain (infiniteloop.com)... gotta love it.  :)  (Just attaching my
replies to their e-mails..)

Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:20:02 -0500 (CDT)
From: Nate Carlson <natecars@infiniteloop.com>
To: Kinike45@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sale of domain

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 Kinike45@aol.com wrote:
>     I am very interested in purchasing you domain name.  This is a
private
> endevor, not a greedy corporation.  I hope you will write back with a
figure
> that we can work on.  Thank you for your time.

As I tell everyone else, just make me an offer, and I'll give you an
answer. Thanks!

---
nate carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com

This was the first e-mail I received from them. Because I'm not really
using my domain for anything but e-mail (which is still a valid use), if
they wanted the domain for something really cool, I probably would have
sold it to them for a very reasonable rate. But, of course, I'm not about
to tell anyone that.... and now for their replies: