Re: [TCLUG:19622] MAPS RBL going to court

Hey all, I'd like to debunk some rumors:

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth.
No, I did not denounce linux in favor of BSD/OS
Yes, I did make a small career change.
Long story, don't ask.
...and...
Thanks Nate for reminding me to re-subscribe :)

Funny thing about MAPS and Paul Vixie...apparently spammers are taking the
Microsoft approach and spreading FUD about him.  Read
combat.cybercreek.com sometime, it's worth the laugh.  They claim Vixie is
trying to monopolize the bulk-mail industry for himself, that he is going
to bring the downfall of the internet, and that he is Satan.  All this
hatred towards the man who makes it so we can type in a nice easy to
remember URL like combat.cybercreek.com instead of a series of meaningless
numbers.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications