Re: [TCLUG:19724] getting of this list

john doe wrote:

> hi
> todays problem is slightly more complex than most of our fellow linux
> user/admin ... the problem that causes my downfall is the simple fact that i
> cannot get myself unsubscribed from your mailing list ... any info will be
> gladly accepted

No one ever asked to get off of the mailing list before. Hmmm. I don't
know if it can be done. Sorry....

Actually there is a form on the web page that will unsubscribe you. If
that doesn't work, let me know and I will pull some strings.

You are going to join the announcements list, aren't you?

http://www.mn-linux.org/