Good POP mail clients.

    I've been using Netscape as my POP mail client at home and at work
for some time now.  However I have been wanting a client that can filter
in coming mail into folders and trash based on email source and still
have support for MIME types and a nice GUI interface so I can show it
off at work.

    I've already looked at gtkmail and xfmail and neither are
appropriate.

    Does any one have any suggestions which of the hundred or so email
clients out there might fulfill my needs?  Xfmail looks like it has the
features I want, but development on it has stopped, and the latest
versions of it don't seem to work.

    Thanks.