Remove ehh@sgi.com from the list, please

Can we remove 'ehh@sgi.com' from the list?  Every time I send a post, I get
a message from SGI saying he is no longer with the company - except I am
sending the post to the list - not to his company.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net

----

The attached message was sent to 'Edward Hayes-Hall'
at Silicon Graphics who left the company around 14-JUL-00.
We are returning it to you UNDELIVERED.

The message was probably addressed to 'ehh@sgi.com'.

If the subject of this message is related to SGI business, please
use one of the SGI contact addresses listed below (if any) or as
a last resort, email helpdesk@corp.sgi.com or call +1 650-960-1980 to
help determine the correct person to receive it.

You may also try contacting their manager:
Bill Cullen, bjc@sgi.com

We do not know of any external contact information for this person.

Sincerely,

helpdesk@corp.sgi.com