Re: [TCLUG:19871] Debian Potato SSH

Server running daemon:
root@guru /etc/init.d> /usr/sbin/sshd -d
debug: sshd version OpenSSH-1.2.3
debug: Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0.
Server listening on 0.0.0.0 port 22.
Generating 768 bit RSA key.
RSA key generation complete.
debug: Server will not fork when running in debugging mode.

Server running client:
root@guru /root> ssh -v localhost
SSH Version OpenSSH-1.2.3, protocol version 1.5.
Compiled with SSL.
debug: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug: Applying options for localhost
debug: Applying options for *
debug: ssh_connect: getuid 0 geteuid 0 anon 0
debug: Connecting to localhost [127.0.0.1] port 22.
debug: Allocated local port 677.
debug: Connection established.
debug: Calling cleanup 0x8056820(0x0)