SSH Working. Thanks!

Looks like there has to be a newline after the last entry in the
hosts.allow file.
I have never had sshd: ALL in there before, but now it seems to be
required.
After I added a newline after sshd: ALL it is working.

I guess my only complaint about debian (after using it for over 1.5
years) is that it isnt always clear how the software was compiled by the
debian packagers. No where did it tell me I had to have a hosts.allow
entry and the deb package didnt put one there.

Thanks everyone for all your help. Hope I can return the favor.

Jason