show all installed rpms

I'm not a RedHat user, for obvious reasons (no offense intended :), but I'm
administering a handful of machines at work. Since I'm a Slack-feind, I need
someone to please tell me how to do a little rpm trickery and get a list of all
currently installed rpms on a machine.  I checked out the rpm manpage, but it
didn't mention this (well, not in anyway that I could see).  Is it possible?

TIA,

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp@acm.cs.umn.edu

"The fearsome...veecous.....Crocostimpy!!  If we leesten real close,
 we can hear his beauteeful mateeng call!" -- Ren
"Happy Happy!! Joy Joy!!" -- Crocostimpy
					  - Ren & Stimpy in "Nature Show"