Dont think of me less for playing games

Listen I know that this question has nothing to do with linux but since this list is full of knowledgeable, friendly and technologically inclined people who know allot about net working I was hoping that you could help me. (did I suck up enough?) Anyway my friend has DSL from USwest ohh no I'm sorry its now Quest. What I want to do is hook up our computers so that both of us can play Half-life online sharing the one DSL Connection. Now my question is if possible how would I get this idea to work. I believe that some how it must be possible due to the simplicity of windows networking, but I thought that I would get a second opinion and some suggestions first before I drag my computer over.
Thanks for any help.

A loyal Linux user.

------ USFamily.Net - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------