Re: [TCLUG:18453] BBC

> > okay personally I wouldn't mind writting linuxcare as a representative of
> > this group... but I think we'd be more likely to get the BBC's if Clay or
> > Bob wrote to Linux care being that they have email addy's @mn-linux.org
> > If you stillw ant me to do I'll do it....
>
> Why no just burn them ourselves?
>
> I can burn them now.

But then you don't get that nifty Linuxcare label printed on it. ;)

Tangent: My BBC got well used today, trying to install Windows 2000.
Ugh. Yuck. It decided it'd rearrange partitions at some point. Among
other things. Took me a bit to realise what had happened. Just finally
got back into my Linux setup...