Re: [TCLUG:18492] AMD vs. Intel

I'm using an Athlon 600 right now (running Slackware, of course) and have experienced no Linux/AMD related problems at all.  I saw that thing on /. about there
being problems between the two, but I think that's just a case of shoddy hardware.  I've got a nice ASUS mobo and everything is smooth.  Personally, I'll always go non-Intel as I have personal issues with Intel.

Gabe